Omni-Directional Boundary Microphone
The ME-33 boundary microphone is the next generation of omni-directional sound capture equipment from Olympus. Combined with an Olympus professional voice recorder, the ME-33 is the ideal solution for recording meetings, conference calls and more in large rooms with many attendees.
The ME-33 boundary microphone is purpose-built to clearly record voice at a distance. It automatically cuts extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, improving audio quality and recording usability.
RECORD FROM A DISTANCE The ME-33 is a powerful, omni-directional microphone designed to record voices from a distance – even in the largest conference rooms.
SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY By automatically cutting extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, the ME-33 consistently produces clear, usable audio files.
SCALABLE RECORDING POWER Connect multiple microphones to expand the ME-33’s capabilities – up to six units for stereo recording and three units for monaural recording.
- Type: Electric condenser type
- Output impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Cord length: 2 m (6.56 ft)
- Plug type: ø 3.5 mm 3-pole mini-plug (monaural)
- Jack type: ø 3.5 mm 3-pole mini-jack (monaural)
- External dimensions: ø 120 mm x 23 mm (without protrusions)
- Weight: Approx. 110 g
- Directionality : Omni-directional
- Frequency response : 70-10,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -35dB at 1kHz (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V – 5 V) (Recorder)
- Included : ME-33, PA-10 adapter
- Cascade Connection: Yes
- Mic S/N: More than 60dB